In 1913, L.H. Hamilton and Chester H. Beach started a new company to produce labor-saving, motor-driven electrical devices, built with better designs and better components than the competition.
Wisconsin Electric Company, soon changed to Dumore Corporation, and continued to thrive, refining its motors and bringing together a team dedicated to building quality products and standing behind them. High-quality electric motors led to industrial tools.
Over 100 years later, the tradition continues … Learn More >